The description of e3DS Pro.emu
• Emulates dual touchscreen interface
• Save and load game at any time
• GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheats
• Supports wireless controllers and device microphone
• Custom button layouts and key bindings
• Auto-rotate landscape or portrait orientation
• Stretch to fit screen or original aspect ratio
• Automatic frame skipping and flicker reduction
• Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
• Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
• Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation.
• Enter GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
• Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different key-mapping profiles.
- Transfer ROMs to your device storage
- ROM file names should end in either .rom, .ds, .3ds, or .zip
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.